Monday, July 2, 2012

Feelings inside my head.

Sometimes, I feel like I just want to cry. I feel like I am not eloquent in the way that I write. I feel like when I try to convey my feelings, they come out and sound like mush. My problem is that when I try, I fail. When I don't try, the feelings come out and flow perfectly like the wind. Why is that?

Why is that other people get to write and it comes out perfectly? Why is it that I always seem to have writer's block? Why can't I get my emotions out clearly? I'm not being honest with myself. I just need to be me. I can't try and write for other people because then it would not be meaningful.

I am going to try this week to be more creative and to just not worry about things as much as I have been.

It's never too late to start living.

No comments: